Connections on Aerial Bundled Conductors (A.B.C.)
- The bolt is equipped with a second (shear-head) nut.
- Low clamping torque for easy and reliable installation even when clamping small diameters.
- Possibility of disassembly using a 15 mm wrench.
- Installation is clean and easy because no insulating grease is required.
- Insulation sleeve insuring 6 KV dielectric resistance when immersed in water.
- Installation is made easier because the connector remains naturally in the open position due to the elastic nature of the sleeve.
- The insulating end cap which is secured to the connector, increases operator safety.
- Tightening screw free of electrical potential, body made of insulated material.
|Cat. No.||Ref.||Connectors Capacity|
|Dimensions mm||Weight 100 Pcs.
|101637671||P-150 (with one bolt)|